Radial shockwave therapy is the perfect treatment method for all chronic and complex musculoskeletal conditions.
The reason why we invested in this therapy is based on following effects:
Pain reduction by production of substance P and the hyper stimulation of pain sensors
Regeneration of affected tissue:
- Improved blood perfusion and new vascularization
- Increases in growth factors
- Increases in mesenchymal stem cells
- Stimulation of the metabolism
- Breakdown of calcifications and fibroses
Success rate of 80%:
- 6 to 8 treatment sessions needed on average
- Realistic alternative to surgery
We can treat the following indications:
- Chronic tendinopathies and enthesopathies: Epicondylosis, plantar fasciopathy, rotator cuff tendinopathy (with calcification), etc.
- Myofascial pain syndrome: Low back pain, neck pain, ‘trigger points’, tension headaches, etc.
- Sports indications: Proximal hamstring tendinopathy, adductor tendinopathy, peroneal tendinopathy. Medial tibial stress syndrome, ‘Jumper’s knee’, Osgood-Schlatter, etc.
- Muscular disorders: Muscle pain, hypertonia, spasms, cramps, muscle hardening, fibrosis, etc. And also: Dupuytren’s contracture, Ledderhose disease, acupuncture points, metatarsalgia, etc.